The Centre and research team have a great experience of research work by requests of governmental bodies and municipality, as well as intergovernmental and international bodies such as Interparliamentary Assembly of the EurAsEC.
For the recent three years Centre have been participated in more than 20 research projects, including by requests of the Russian Government, President's Executive Office, Ministry for economic development and other bodies.
At the present time Centre is working at projects of Fundamentals of taxation and budget legislation of the EurAsEC.
The following research works are noteworthy:
1. "Elaboration of regulatory aspects for functioning the dispute resolution system in EurAsEC considering international practice", performed in 2011 by request of the Ministry for economic development. More...
2. Elaboration of new concept, structure and essential provisions of the Fundamentals of tax legislation of EurAsEC, performed for Interparliamentary Assembly of EurAsEC in December of 2011.
3. Elaboration of new concept, structure and essential provisions of the Fundamentals of budget legislation of EurAsEC, performed for Interparliamentary Assembly of EurAsEC in December of 2011.
4. "Analysis of effective Russian double taxation agreements, elaboration of recomendations on legislation improvement", performed in 2010 by request of the Russian Government and President Office. More...
5. "Legal problems of Eurasian economic area integration", performed in 2009 by request of the Russian Government and President Office. More...
6. "VAT at export and import transactions: comparative analysis of the key provisions of domestic legislation in the context of concluded treaties", performed in 2009 by request of the Interparliamentary Assembly of EurAsEC. More...
7. "Harmonization of VAT legislation in EurAsEC", performed in 2009 by request of the Interparliamentary Assembly of EurAsEC. More...
Centre prepares legal and academic memorandums by request of government bodies and municipality of Russia on the diverse legal matters, including budgetary process, taxation and public finances. Centre provides for legal analysis and legal memorandums on complicated issues by request of private persons and companies.
For instance, Centre prepared legal (academic) memorandums and notes for Constitutional Court of Russia, Federal Arbitrage Tribunal of Urals Region, Arbitration Tribunal of Sverdlovsk Oblast, Notary Chamber of Sverdlovsk Oblast, High schools and major mining, steel and other heavy industry companies of the Urals Federal District.
Centre prepares, edits and publishes both joint and individual academic, research, educational materials which vary in complexity and topics, including in foreign languages (translation and editing).
Centre prepares materials for issuing the Russian Yearbook of International Tax Law.
Centre conducts practical and educational workshops and seminars for any audience.